Bengal Says Hello to New Board Members
Bengal announced the appointment of three independent directors to its board – Dr. Brian J. Moss, Mr. Stephen N. Inbusch and Mr. Bill Wheeler. The new members bring a wealth of international exploration, development and financial experience to the Company as it advances its operations in Australia and India.
- Dr. Brian J. Moss, Ph.D., P.Geol: Dr. Moss brings more than 35 years of international exploration and development experience in oil and gas to Bengal. Dr. Moss is a director and Executive Vice President (Latin America) of Antrim Energy Inc. Previously, he was President and CEO of Los Altares Resources Ltd. and has held executive positions at Rio Alto Exploration Ltd., Alberta Energy Company and Conwest Exploration Ltd. Dr. Moss holds a Ph.D. in Petroleum Geology from the Royal School of Mines, University of London, UK. He is a member of the Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta.
- Mr. Stephen N. Inbusch, B.A.: Mr. Inbusch brings more than 40 years of international energy sector investment banking experience, including merger and acquisition transactions and raising capital. During the course of his career, Mr. Inbusch has held Managing Director positions at Canadian and U.S. banking firms and public oil and gas companies. , including CIBC World Markets, and Randall &Dewey/Jeffries. Mr. Inbusch received his B.A. from Colgate University in 1971. Mr. Inbusch is Chief Financial Officer of Dynamic Global Advisors and has held that position since 2009.
- Mr. Bill Wheeler, C.F.A., B.Comm: Mr. Wheeler co-founded Leith Wheeler Investment Counsel (Leith Wheeler) in 1982, which firm currently manages over $11 billion for private and institutional clients. Mr. Wheeler has retired from the day to day operations of Leith Wheeler but continues to serve as Chairman of the Board. He also sits on the board of Azabache Energy Ltd. In addition, he is President of Texada Capital Management Ltd., a private company. Mr. Wheeler holds a Chartered Financial Analyst designation and received his B.Comm from the University of British Columbia in 1970.
"Bengal welcomes these three strong individuals to our board," said Chayan Chakrabarty, President and CEO of Bengal. "We look forward to integrating their experience and guidance towards accelerating Bengal's significant growth potential."
- Bengal Ends Hydraulic Stimulation Program in Cooper Basin's Barta Block (Jan 29)
- Bengal Energy Finds Gas at Nubba-1 Well in Permit ATP752P in Cooper Basin (Dec 10)
- Bengal Signs $20M Secured Credit Facility for Ongoing Australian Projects (May 28)