Anadarko Selects FMC Technologies for Lucius Gig
FMC Technologies has signed an agreement with Anadarko to provide subsea systems and life-of-field services for its Lucius project.
The Lucius field is located approximately 275 miles southeast of Galveston in Keathley Canyon Block 875, in water depths of approximately 7,100 feet (2,160 meters). FMC's scope of supply includes five subsea production trees and two manifolds. The equipment will be supplied from the Company's operation in Houston and deliveries are expected to begin in the fourth quarter of 2012.
"Anadarko is the largest independent operator in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico," said John Gremp, FMC's Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. "We are pleased to continue supporting their projects as their preferred subsea systems supplier."
- 4 Ways Agile Sourcing Can Lead Enterprises to Success (Nov 10)
- Gadfly: Anadarko Woke Up, and It Really Smells the Coffee (Nov 01)
- No More Free Lunch Is the Big Change Under Way in the Oil Market (Oct 09)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)