SBM Offshore Granted FPSO Extension
SBM Offshore has received an extension of 26 months for the lease and operating contract of the FPSO Marlim Sul from Petrobras. This extension will begin in April 2012, at the end of the initial lease period which was 8 years.
FPSO Marlim Sul is capable to process 100,000 bpd of crude oil production and 2.3 million Sm3/d of gas compression. The produced gas is exported through Campos Basin pipelines. The process plant includes gas treatment and compression, as well as water injection facilities.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: SBM Offshore N.V. more info
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
- SBM Offshore, Repsol to Get $247 Million in Yme Insurance Settlement (Jul 17)
- Weak Oil Pushes SBM Offshore To Axe More Jobs (Aug 10)