Comstock Acquires Delaware Basin Assets for $331.9M
The acquisition was funded by borrowings under Comstock 's bank credit facility.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Explorers In Need of Cash Are Selling Oil Fields as Last Resort (Aug 06)
- Rosetta Buying Permian Basin Assets from Comstock for $768M (Mar 15)
- Comstock Resources, KKR Pen Eagle Ford Agreement (Jul 30)
Company: Eagle Oil & Gas Canada LP more info
- Comstock Acquires Delaware Basin Assets for $331.9M (Dec 29)
- Canada Energy Acquires Interests in Peace River Project (Apr 19)