Shell, PetroChina JV Gets Regulatory OK For Bow Energy Takeover
SYDNEY (Dow Jones Newswires), Dec. 16, 2011
Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDSB) and PetroChina Co.'s (PTR) Australian joint venture has secured approval from Australia's foreign investment watchdog and Chinese regulators for its A$535 million offer for Bow Energy Ltd. (BOW.AU).
Bow shareholders will now vote on Wednesday whether to approve the company's acquisition by Arrow Energy Holdings Pty, which Shell and PetroChina jointly acquired more than a year ago.
Copyright (c) 2011 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: PetroChina more info
- Sources: PetroChina To Take On Global Rivals In Major Expansion Drive (Dec 18)
- Media: Three Dead After Suspected Gas Leak At PetroChina Refinery (Nov 20)
- PetroChina, Beijing Firm Doubling LNG Storage in Caofeidian as Demand Rises (Nov 06)
Company: Bow Energy more info
- Shell, PetroChina JV Gets Regulatory OK For Bow Energy Takeover (Dec 16)
- Bow Boosts 2P Certified Reserves by 60% (Jul 19)
- Bow Boosts Blackwater 3P Certified Gas Reserves by 15% (Nov 08)