FMC Technologies Bags Who Dat Gig
FMC Technologies has signed an agreement with LLOG Exploration Company, LLC, for the design, manufacture and supply of subsea production systems to support its Who Dat project in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. The award is valued at approximately $40 million in revenue to FMC.
FMC's scope of supply includes seven subsea production trees and control systems. The equipment will be supplied from the Company's operation in Houston and deliveries are expected to begin in 2012.
"We have supported LLOG projects for many years, and since 2008, we have also had a formal alliance in place to support their Gulf of Mexico projects," said John Gremp, FMC's Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. "They have significant prospects and production in the Gulf, and we are pleased to be their subsea systems supplier."
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: LLOG more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- McDermott Secures Sizeable Services Contract in Gulf of Mexico (Jun 23)
- Ocean Installer Wins Delta House SURF Contract (Nov 21)
- Technip Bags Subsea Gig for Delta House Field (Oct 14)