Apache Drills Ahead Offshore Australia
Tap Oil provided the following information on the Hannah-1 commitment well, offshore Carnarvon Basin, Western Australia.
The Hannah-1 well is located in permit TP/8, approximately 18km east of Barrow Island. The well will be drilled in water depth of 16m by the jackup rig Ensco 104 (375' ILC).
The well will test a stratigraphic oil play in the lower Cretaceous Barrow Group. The primary target is expected to be intersected at approximately 1,200m. Hannah-1 is expected, on a trouble free basis, to take 10 days to reach a final total depth of 1,368m.
As at 6am AWST Nov. 16, the Hannah-1 well was at a depth of 918m. A 7” liner has been set to 948m.
Drill out cement plug and drill ahead to primary target at approximately 1,200m.
TP/8 Joint Venture Participants
- Apache Northwest Pty Ltd 68.5000%
- Kufpec Australia Pty Ltd 19.2771%
- Tap (Harriet) Pty Ltd 12.2229%
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)