Technip Awarded Contract Extension from Statoil
Technip was awarded the options for a two-year extension of the Statoil PRS Pool services frame contract to the latest possible completion date of December 1, 2014. The yearly revenue under the contract is expected to be in the range of €13-26 million.
This contract covers maintenance and operation of Statoil's PRS Pool located at Killingøy in Haugesund, Norway.
Technip's responsibility is to ensure that the PRS is ready for contingency operations and that qualified personnel are available to operate the equipment should an emergency operation be required. The PRS is also used for planned marine operations including hot-taps and hyperbaric welding operations (tie-ins). The use of the PRS for planned work improves the contingency preparedness for an eventual pipeline repair operation.
The frame contract is carried out by Technip's operating center at Killingøy, in collaboration with DeepOcean.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil May Build Onshore Terminal for Castberg Oil -Minister (Jan 16)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)