Ithaca Lines Up Jackup for Stella Drilling
Ithaca has signed an agreement with Ensco Offshore UK Limited to provide a jackup drilling unit for development drilling on the Stella and Harrier fields to commence in 2012.
Further to the recently announced Development Concept selection for the Stella and Harrier Fields in Block 30/6a of the Central North Sea, the Company has signed a Letter of Award for the Ensco 100 (350' ILC)drilling unit for the development drilling campaign on the Stella and Harrier fields. The campaign, which will include the drilling of 5 firm wells and up to 3 options for additional wells, will commence on Stella in H2 2012.
Manages 64 Offshore Rigs
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Lamprell to Compensate Ensco for Delay in Delivery of ENSCO 140 (Aug 29)
- Lamprell Delays Delivery of Jackup to Mid-August Due to Technical Issue (Jul 27)
Company: Ithaca Energy more info
- Ithaca Energy Starts Production from North Sea Stella Field (Feb 17)
- Delek Group to Issue Ithaca Energy Takeover Bid for $524MM (Feb 06)
- Ithaca Energy: Stella Production Start-up Delayed (Jan 12)