Cameron Completes Acquisition of LeTourneau Technologies
Cameron has closed on its purchase of LeTourneau Technologies Drillings Systems and Offshore Products divisions from Joy Global for approximately $375 million in cash.
Cameron Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jack B. Moore said, "We are pleased to add LeTourneau Technologies' talented people and its products to the Cameron organization, and we look forward to moving ahead with the integration process."
- Keppel O&M Completes Acquisition of Cameron's Offshore Product Division (May 03)
- EU Clears Acquisition Of Cameron By Schlumberger (Feb 05)
- Cameron Stockholders Vote Yes to Schlumberger Merger (Dec 17)
Company: LeTourneau Inc. more info
- MTNW Completes Winch Retrofit on 2 Rowan Jackups (Mar 13)
- Cameron Completes Acquisition of LeTourneau Technologies (Oct 25)
- Lamprell's Revenue Up 29.3% in First Half of 2008 (Sep 29)