Empyrean Spotlights Production Rates at Sugarloaf Proj.
Empyrean provided the following update on operations and production at the Sugarloaf Project within the Sugarkane Gas & Condensate Field, Texas.
The following wells have been on production for a period of 30 or 60 days and Empyrean is pleased to provide the market with an update on produced volumes during that period:
|Well Name||Working Interest||Total Gas Production (mscf)||Total Condensate Production (bbls)||Average Daily Equivalent Oil Rate (boepd)|
|Yosko Borgfield #1H - 30 day||1.51%||11,802||20,270||854|
|Turnbull #6H - 60 day||1.02%||66,636||35,544||724|
|Best Fenner #1H - 60 day||3.0%||75,533||36,728||822|
|Pfeifer #1H - 60 day||1.90%||30,728||42,106||883|
|Yosko Borgfield - 60 day||1.51%||39,535||38,233||798|
|Brysch Jonas - 60 day||3.0%||32,208||39,049||796|
In addition the following operations have taken place:
- Holland Brown #1H (3.0% WI) - The well has been fracture stimulated and will shortly be flowing to sales.
- Holland Opiela #1H (0.35% WI) - The well is presently being fracture stimulated.
- Empyrean Expects Further Upside from Sugarloaf AMI Project in 2016 (Dec 31)
- Empyrean Sees Upgrade to Eagle Ford Shale Asset (Jul 08)
- Empyrean Reports Production Decrease at Sugarloaf (May 21)