Clough AMEC Gets Contract Extension for ConocoPhillips' Timor Facilities
Clough AMEC has been awarded a two year contract extension by ConocoPhillips to provide operations and maintenance services to the Bayu-Undan facilities located in the Timor Sea. The contract extension has an estimated value of AU$100 million ($103 million).
Clough AMEC is an incorporated joint venture established to provide engineering, operations and maintenance services to clients in the Australasian hydrocarbons industry. The joint venture has provided operations and maintenance services to the Bayu-Undan facilities since July 2004.
"We are delighted to continue our long-term relationship with valued client ConocoPhillips on this important contract," said John Smith, Clough CEO.
"Clough AMEC has a long history of supporting ConocoPhillips on Bayu Undan and this award reinforces the strength of our relationship and our commitment to the successful operation of this facility," said AMEC Director Australia and South East Asia, Steve Ciccone.
Bayu-Undan consists of a floating storage and offloading facility and three fixed platforms, a remote wellhead platform, and a compression, utilities and quarters platform, which is bridge-linked to a drilling, production and processing platform.
The scope of work includes implementation engineering, work package preparation, planning, hazard assessment, coordination, offshore field services and implementation. In addition, training and capability development in Timor Leste which is an important part of the contract, will build on the work Clough AMEC has already undertaken in the region.
- BP Is Said in Talks for Conoco's UK Field Stake in Swap (May 18)
- US: Enough Global Oil To Avoid Caribbean Fuel Disruptions (May 16)
- Sources: Conoco Aiming To Seize Oil Cargoes Near Citgo's Aruba Terminal (May 15)
Company: Clough Engineering Ltd. more info
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)