Technip Scores Umbilical Work for Shell in GOM
Technip’s wholly-owned subsidiary, DUCO Inc, received two contracts from Shell Offshore Inc, for the Cardamom and West Boreas field developments in the Gulf of Mexico.
The contracts encompass engineering, project management and construction of a 9,265-mile umbilical for Cardamom, and a 6,096-mile umbilical for West Boreas. DUCO’s facility in Houston will manufacture the umbilical systems and will deliver them in 2012. Both oil fields are under development with production slated for 2013.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)