GDF Suez Drills Duster in Barents Sea
Rocksource announced that the drilling rig Aker Barents has completed drilling of the two main reservoirs and one of the secondary targets in the Heilo well in PL 530 in the Barents Sea. The well has not encountered hydrocarbons.
The well will now continue drilling to planned total depth in the Havert Fm, testing possible deeper targets.
The PL 530 partnership consists of GDF SUEZ E&P Norge (Operator and 30 percent working interest), Front Exploration (20 percent), North Energy (20 percent), Rocksource (20 percent) and Repsol (10 percent).
- Gas Discovery at Ivory Well Inconclusive (Dec 02)
- VNG's Pil Well Flows at 6,710 Bopd (Apr 10)
- VNG Norge Hits Oil, Gas with Pil Well (Mar 06)
Company: GDF Suez more info
- UK Awards 27 Blocks for Shale Exploration in Latest Licensing Round (Aug 18)
- European Majors Team Up to Explore Arctic (Apr 21)
- GDF Suez Says Natural Gas Discovery Made in Southeast Algeria (Apr 20)