SBM Offshore Completes Semisub Supply; Granted ExxonMobil FPSO Extension
SBM Offshore has completed the supply of semisubmersible drilling rig Delba III. On Sept. 30, the semisubmersible drilling rig Delba III was handed over to its client Delba Drilling International Cooperative U.A. offshore Abu Dhabi. The rig is the last of the series of three semisubmersible drilling rigs which the Company contracted to supply to Brazilian clients.
SBM Offshore has also received an extension of two years for the operating contract of the FPSO Serpentina from ExxonMobil in Equatorial Guinea, with options to extend for a further three years.
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ExxonMobil Reports More Offshore Guyana Success (Jan 05)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
Company: SBM Offshore N.V. more info
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
- SBM Offshore, Repsol to Get $247 Million in Yme Insurance Settlement (Jul 17)
- Weak Oil Pushes SBM Offshore To Axe More Jobs (Aug 10)