Conference to Focus on Perception of Hydraulic Fracturing
The Media and Stakeholder Relations Hydraulic Fracturing Initiative, being held in Houston on October 31 - November 1, will focus on communication surrounding the management of water resources for hydraulic fracturing, this year.
Tisha Schuller, President & CEO of the Colorado Oil & Gas Association is confirmed to chair day one of the event, and also represented at the event will be ANGA, IPAA, API, CSUG, Energy In Depth and the Western Energy Alliance. Participation is not limited to E&P companies and associations however, as several oil and gas service companies and other supplier companies from across the wider shale gas value chain are also attending, as well as professional advisors from within the PR industry.
The initiative is being widely regarded as a timely opportunity for everybody concerned with the development of shale gas resources to work together to develop solutions to challenging public and community engagement issues around hydraulic fracturing.
The speaker panel includes:
- Michael Kehs, VP of Strategic Affairs and Public Relations, Chesapeake Energy
- Matt Pitzarella, Director of Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, Range Resources
- John Christiansen, Director of External Communications, Anadarko Petroleum
- Kevin West, Managing Director of External Affairs, EQT Corporation
- George Stark, Director Of External Affairs, Cabot Oil & Gas
- Doug Hock, Director Of Community & Public Relations, Encana
- Dennis Holbrook, EVP Of Regulatory and Public Relations, Norse Energy
- Lynn Seay, Director of Media Relations, CONSOL Energy
- Brad Miller, General Manager of Regulatory Affairs, Anadarko Petroleum
- Blake Jackson, Social Media Coordinator, Chesapeake
- Anne Hedrich, Manager of e-Communications, Apache
- Nicole Nascenzi, Corporate Communications Specialist, Williams
- Linda Rozett, VP of Communications, American Petroleum Institute
Looking for more industry events?
View hundreds of events on Rigzone's Events Calendar.