E.On Ruhrgas Receives Drilling OK in North Sea
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) has granted E.On Ruhrgas Norge AS a drilling permit for well 6507/6-4-S, cf. Section 8 of the Resource Management Regulations.
Wellbore 6507/6-4-S will be drilled from the Borgland Dolphin drilling facility at position 65°38'55.6" north and 7°42'34.9" east after completing drilling of wildcat well 6608/11-7-S for Rocksource ASA in production license 559.
The drilling program for wellbore 6507/6-4-S applies to the drilling of a wildcat well in production license 350. E.On Ruhrgas Norge AS is the operator with an ownership interest of 40 percent. The other licensees are Statoil Petroleum AS (30 percent) and PGNiG Norge AS (30 percent).
Production license 350 was awarded on December 17, 2004 in APA 2004. This is the first well to be drilled in the license.
The permit is contingent upon the operator securing all permits and consents required by other authorities before drilling commences.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)
Company: E.ON more info
- Independents Go Big in North Sea (Jan 03)
- Polish Antimonopoly Office Says Nord Stream 2 Threatens Competition (Jul 22)
- Premier Oil's Shares Remain Suspended amid Proposed E.ON Deal (Jan 14)