Technip Bags Major Gig at Mariscal Sucre Field Offshore Venezuela
Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. awarded Technip a procurement, installation and operational support contract that covers subsea, onshore and offshore facilities, for an accelerated production system on the Mariscal Dragon development.
The project entails the supply and installation of subsea flowlines; the supply and installation of gas processing equipment onshore; and operational support for the subsea, offshore and onshore facilities. The Mariscal Sucre Dragon field lies in a water depth of 328 to 427 feet (100 to 130 meters) offshore Venezuela.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 14 Offshore Rigs
Manages 26 Offshore Rigs
- Algeria Sends More Oil To Cuba As Venezuelan Supplies Fall (Jan 10)
- Venezuela's PDVSA At Risk Of Losing Bonaire Terminal Over Maintenance Delay (Dec 19)
- Paralysis At PDVSA: Venezuela's Oil Purge Cripples Company (Dec 15)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)