AGR Lands Lundin Drilling Services Contract
AGR has been awarded a three year frame agreement with Lundin Norway AS for Drilling Services on the Norwegian continental shelf, plus two one year options.
Under the frame agreement AGR will provide Drilling Management Services for Lundin on a call - off basis. The frame agreement may also include emergency response to support the drilling operations.
Sjur Talstad, executive vice president of AGR, said, "We are extremely pleased to make this announcement which underlines the strong relationship we have with the team at Lundin. We are looking forward to continue to work with and deliver drilling management projects for Lundin.
"It is also a further endorsement of our team's experience and track record. The newly formed AGR equips us with the leading drilling technologies and I look forward to the start of another successful partnership with Lundin."
Lundin Norway AS stated, "Due to high drilling activity Lundin is happy to have secured 2 frame agreements with AGR Drilling Management to assist in future drilling operations."
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Output At Lundin's Grieg Field Back To Normal After Forties Outage (Dec 27)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)