Prosafe Bags Nexen Gig at Golden Eagle Facility
Prosafe has been awarded a contract by Nexen for a 240-day firm period using the Safe Caledonia for accommodation support at the Golden Eagle facility in the UK sector of the North Sea.
Subject to the Golden Eagle development receiving regulatory approval, on site operations are planned to commence between May and July 2014. In addition, Prosafe has granted Nexen one additional 30-day option.
Total value of the contract for the firm period is about USD 74 million.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Alberta Regulators Charge Nexen Energy Over 2015 Pipeline Spill (Jul 06)
- Cenovus Drops Most Ever as $13.3 Billion Deal Ramps Up Risks (Mar 30)
- UKCS Oil, Gas Extraction Drops 10% (Dec 08)
Company: Prosafe SE more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)