Technip Lands EPC Gig for Satah Full Field Development
Technip, in consortium with NPCC, was awarded by ZADCO an engineering, procurement and construction lump sum contract, worth a total of approximately $500 million (Technip part of the contract: 35%), for the Satah Full Field Development project. This field is located 200 kilometers northwest of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The Satah Full Field Development project's objective is to maximize crude oil production and oil recovery by reducing the well heads' back pressure and introducing of gas injection and gas lift facilities.
The project scope involves offshore brownfield works to the existing well head platforms and production manifold platform, installation of infield pipelines, as well as modifications and installation of new facilities at the Onshore Satah plant at Zirku Island.
This project award is the recognition of our expertise in the growing brownfield projects market in the Middle-East, said Arturo Grimaldi, Senior Vice President of Technip in the Middle East. It also reflects the confidence of our client ZADCO in the strong consortium that we form with NPCC.
Technip's operating center in Abu Dhabi will execute the engineering and procurement activities while construction and installation activities for offshore works will be performed by NPCC. The Onshore construction activities will be carried out jointly by the consortium companies.
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
Company: National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC) more info
- Unique System Bags Deal to Support NPCC's Projects in ME, South Asia (Jan 16)
- Technip-NPCC Consortium Wins $1.69B EPC Deal for Umm Lulu Field (Aug 29)
- UAE-France JV Win $1.6B Oil Field Project in Abu Dhabi (Aug 27)