Wood Group Lands Engineering Gig at BP's Quad 204 Proj.
BP appointed Wood Group Kenny a contract to provide engineering, design and project management services for the subsea, umbilical, riser and flowline (SURF) infrastructure for BP’s Quad 204 redevelopment project in the UK sector of the North Sea.
The company is responsible for the design of US $1.2 billion worth of subsea, pipeline and riser infrastructure for the project. Quad 204 Project includes the Schiehallion and Loyal fields that lie within Quadrants 204 and 205 of the UKCS about 81 miles (130 kilometers) west of Shetland and 22 miles (35 kilometers) east of the Faroe-UK median line. BP operates the project.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
Company: Wood Group more info
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)