Technip Scores Maersk Gig in North Sea
Maersk Oil North Sea UK Limited awarded Technip an installation contract for the Gryphon Area Reinstatement Program in the UK sector of the North Sea.
This agreement entails installing 15 dynamic risers, 2 dynamic and 2 static umbilicals, 11 flexible flow lines as well as subsea equipment. The Gryphon field is located on Block 9/18b about 199 miles (320 kilometers) North East of Aberdeen in 367 feet (112 meters) of water. Maersk Oil operates the block, holding an 86.5% interest.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
Company: Maersk Oil & Gas more info
- Maersk Oil CEO To Step Down After Total Takeover (Sep 27)
- Maersk Stands to Get Another $7.5 Billion for Energy Divestments (Aug 21)
- Fars News Agency: Maersk Sees Up To 140,000 Bpd Potential For Iran Field (Aug 01)