KBR Wins Pre-FEED for BP Hod Proj.
KBR was awarded a contract by BP NORGE AS (BP) to execute pre-front-end engineering and design (pre-FEED) engineering studies for the Hod Re-Development (HRD) Project, operating on behalf of BP and HESS NORGE AS.
KBR’s contract includes engineering services for the development of a replacement stand alone wellhead platform in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea. The pre-FEED study will provide the basis for a decision to progress to the Define Stage of the Hod Re-Development Project.
"This award follows the successful execution of various projects by KBR and our long established relationship with BP," said Dennis Calton, President, KBR Oil & Gas. This work has been awarded as a call off against BP's Offshore Engineering and Project Management Services Global Agreement with KBR.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- Oil, Gas Leaders Warn Trump He Risks Harming Their Industry (Mar 16)
- Eni Promises Richer Returns After Exploration Success (Mar 16)
- Down Is Up as Aging Oil Fields Defy Gravity to Pump More (Mar 09)
Company: KBR more info
- Australia's CIMIC Sues Chevron Over $1.4B Gorgon LNG Construction Dispute (Aug 22)
- Australia's UGL Faces More Provisions On Work For Ichthys LNG (Jun 06)
- Oil-Sands Slump Doesn't Feel So Bad for Canada Maintenance Crews (Jan 14)