Statoil Extends Eidesvik Contract
Statoil has declared its option for one year extended period for the Time Charter party with Eidesvik, (through its subsidiary Eidesvik Shipping AS), for the environmental friendly LNG power PSV Viking Queen. The extended period starts primo November 2011. Statoil has further two optional yearly extended periods on this contract.
Statoil ASA has also declared a one month extended period for the Time Charter Party for the PSV Viking Athene.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil May Build Onshore Terminal for Castberg Oil -Minister (Jan 16)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: Eidesvik more info
- Eidesvik Takes Delivery of 'Viking Neptun' Offshore Construction Ship (Feb 17)
- Subsea 7, Eidesvik Unveil Latest IMR Ship (Jan 30)
- Eidesvik Wins Supply Vessel Contracts (Jun 15)