NPD Grants OMV Drilling Permit in Norwegian Sea
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate granted OMV Norge a drilling permit for well 6407/5-2 S in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea.
The Borgland Dolphin semisub will drill the well in Production License 471, which consists of Blocks 6407/2 and 6407/5. This well will be the first in the license. OMV Norge operates the license with a 50% interest. The other licensees are Noreco (30%) and Sagex Petroleum (20%).SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
- Qatargas Signs Deal To Deliver LNG To Austria's OMV (Dec 20)
- CEO: OMV To Become Bigger, Grow Marketing Outside Of Europe (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: Norwegian Petroleum Directorate more info
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)