Danos & Curole Bags Multi-Million Dollar Contract for Chevron Liberia
Danos & Curole was awarded a multi-million dollar contract from Chevron Liberia to provide drilling support services in Liberia, West Africa.
Danos & Curole's consultant service business will carry out preparation work for exploratory drilling activities off the coast of Liberia for Chevron Liberia and will participate in performing the operations in the first deepwater well in the 4th quarter of 2011.
Executive Vice President, Eric Danos commented, "Danos & Curole is excited to build on its long time partnership with Chevron to explore Liberia. Our focus has been on innovating ways to improve the safety and quality of our services throughout the world, and we believe our
success is recognized through additional opportunities such as this one."
- CB&I, Chevron Lummus Global, Saudi Aramco Launch 'Crude-to-Chemical' JV (Jan 18)
- Oil Producers Want New Hearing on Impact of Magellan Proposal (Jan 17)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: Danos & Curole more info
- Danos & Curole Takes New Name (Jun 05)
- Danos & Curole Says Hello to New Operations Director (Jan 04)
- Danos & Curole Bags Multi-Million Dollar Contract for Chevron Liberia (Jul 27)