BP to Use Maersk Reacher at Valhall
Before starting drilling, BP will use Maersk Reacher for approx. two months on Flanke Nord as a living quarters facility for 70 people working on the Valhall Flank Gas Lift (VFG) project.
Following this, up to four wells will be drilled on Flanke Nord. This activity has a duration of approx. 13 months.
Following this, four wells will be drilled for approx. 11 months on Flanke Sør.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- BP Is Said to Weigh Bid for $1.8B Italian Solar Company (Jan 22)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)