Rocksource Hits Dry Well at Breiflabb Prospect
Rocksource ASA announced today that the drilling rig Borgland Dolphin is in the process of completing drilling operations on the "Breiflabb" prospect, in licence PL 416 in the Norwegian part of the North Sea. The well did not encounter hydrocarbons. The well will be further reviewed in the upcoming quarterly presentation on August 17th.
The PL 416 partnership consists of E.ON Ruhrgas (Operator and 50 per cent working interest), Det norske oljeselskap (15 per cent) and Rocksource (35 per cent).
- Rocksource Hits Dry Well at Breiflabb Prospect (Jul 18)
- E. On Ruhrgas to Spin Bit in North Sea (Jun 23)
- Sevan, Ruhrgas Sign LOI for FPSO for Huntington Development (May 04)
Company: Det norske oljeselskap ASA more info
- Norway to Examine Competition Conditions in Oil Industry (Jul 20)
- SMOE Delivers Ivar Aasen Field's Platform Deck to Det norske (May 24)
- Oil Firm Det Norske Repeats 2016 Guidance, 1Q In Line (Apr 29)