AGR Receives Contract Extension from Statoil
Statoil granted AGR Field Operations an extension for inspection and certification of non-complex lifting equipment. The services will include Statoil’s operations on the Norwegian continental shelf in the North Sea, from Snohvit in the north to Sleipner in the south.
The work scope includes 30 offshore installations and four onshore facilities. The duration of this increase is 24 months with an option for a further 24-month period.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Statoil Greenlights $6B Flagship Arctic Oil Project (Dec 05)
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)