Halliburton Secures Gig in Chevron's Polish Shale Exploration
Halliburton has been awarded a contract from Chevron for integrated services for shale natural gas exploration in Poland.
Work on Chevron Polska's initial shale gas exploration drilling program is expected to begin in the fourth quarter and the contract award is for three years, with extension opportunities. Halliburton services to be provided will include drilling services, mud logging, cementing, coiled tubing, slickline services, well testing, completion and hydraulic fracturing. Halliburton will support the project with project management services.
"Halliburton is committed to delivering the same industry-leading expertise and service for shale gas projects in Europe as we are delivering every day in North America," said Brady Murphy, Halliburton senior vice president, Europe/West Africa Region. "We have invested early in Poland, and we have the people and the technologies in place to support this growing market."
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Halliburton CEO Defends Fracking Business as Margins Disappoint (Oct 23)
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
Company: Chevron Corporation more info
- Oil Producers Want New Hearing on Impact of Magellan Proposal (Jan 17)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Angola LNG Production Setback Prompts Tender Cancellation (Jan 08)