Aker Awarded FEED Study at Statoil's Mariner Field
Statoil awarded Aker Solutions a contract to conduct the topside FEED study on the Mariner field in the UK sector of the North Sea.
The study is scheduled for delivery in the summer of 2012, after which Statoil may proceed with the final investment decision. The Mariner heavy oil field is operated by Statoil and is currently being matured for a development decision.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil May Build Onshore Terminal for Castberg Oil -Minister (Jan 16)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)