FMC Technologies Inks Agreement with Statoil
FMC Technologies has signed an agreement with Statoil for the manufacture and supply of subsea workover adapters. The award has a value of approximately $43 million in revenue to FMC Technologies.
FMC's scope of supply includes eight workover adapters for horizontal subsea production trees, five adapters for drill pipe landing strings as well as topside controls. The equipment will be manufactured at FMC's facility in Kongsberg, Norway. Deliveries will commence in the second quarter of 2012.
"This equipment will support workover operations at four fast-track fields in the North Sea," said Tore Halvorsen, FMC's Senior Vice President of Global Subsea Production Systems. "It provides added flexibility and brings standardization to Statoil's workover system portfolio."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Big Oil CEOs Appeal to Norway to Back Carbon Capture and Storage (Feb 15)
- Norwegian Police Investigate 2016 Hydrogen Leak At Statoil Refinery (Feb 09)
- Statoil Quits Talks Over Stake In Mozambique Offshore Gas Block (Jan 29)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)