Petrofac Elects Not to Acquire Tassie Shoal Stake
MEO advised that Petrofac Energy Developments has elected not to exercise its option to acquire 5% interest in NT/P68 & Tassie Shoal Projects.
The option, which expired on June 30, 2011, was granted to Petrofac in October 2009. At this time Petrofac agreed to withdraw from the NT/P68 Permit and terminate the partially fulfilled farm-in agreement.
As a result of Petrofac's election, MEO has retained its undiluted interest in NT/P68 for which binding agreements were executed with Eni Australia Ltd (Eni) on May 17, 2011.
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)
- Petrofac JV Awarded $2B Refinery Contract In Oman (Aug 04)
- Petrofac Makes 29% Headcount Reduction, Revenue Hits $7.8B (Feb 22)
Company: MEO Australia Ltd more info
- MEO Australia Seeks Shareholder Approval to Rename Firm as Melbana Energy (Sep 28)
- MEO Australia: 4 Companies Interested in Beehive Farm-Out Deal (Sep 12)
- MEO Australia Provides Update on Projects in Australia, NZ & Cuba (Aug 15)