Prosafe Enters LOI with Talisman for MSV Regalia
Prosafe has been awarded a Letter of Intent ("LOI") by Talisman Energy for a 107 day contract using the MSV Regalia for accommodation support at the Yme facility in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea. On site operations are planned to commence early November 2011.
Total value of the contract for the firm period linked to the LOI is about USD 34 million.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Talisman Energy more info
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)