EMGS Scores Barents Sea Survey for Statoil
Electromagnetic Geoservices (EMGS) has signed a contract with Statoil to acquire high-resolution, full-azimuth 3D electromagnetic (EM) data for continued research purposes in the Barents Sea.
The survey will be performed by the vessel Atlantic Guardian using densely sampled receiver grids, thereby providing high-resolution data.
Following the survey in the Barents Sea, which is expected to take approximately twelve days, the vessel will complete its campaign of back-to-back surveys with a work program in the North Sea before heading to the Americas towards the end of July.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil May Build Onshore Terminal for Castberg Oil -Minister (Jan 16)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA (emgs) more info
- EMGS Secures Contract Extension With Malaysian Oil Company (Nov 17)
- EMGS Confirms Further Staff Cuts (Oct 17)
- EMGS Confirms Staff Cuts (Apr 14)