E. On Ruhrgas to Spin Bit in North Sea
E. ON Ruhrgas has received consent to carry out exploration drilling of well 31/8-1 in the northern part of the North Sea with the Borgland Dolphin.
The well will be drilled in production license 416, approx. 75 kilometers west of Bergen and 16 kilometers southwest of the Troll field.
The well has the coordinates N 60° 22' 11.2", E 03° 34' 04.9". The water depth at the site is approx. 300 meters.
Drilling is scheduled to start in June 2011 and will last 41 days, or 69 days in the event of a discovery.
- Rocksource Hits Dry Well at Breiflabb Prospect (Jul 18)
- E. On Ruhrgas to Spin Bit in North Sea (Jun 23)
- Sevan, Ruhrgas Sign LOI for FPSO for Huntington Development (May 04)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)