Aker Signs 3-Year Frame Agreement with Eni
Aker Solutions' geo business has signed a three-year frame agreement with Eni Norge AS to supply sub-surface consultancy services within the areas of geology, geophysics, petrophysics, reservoir technology, well site and operations geology. Contract value is undisclosed.
The agreement is valid a period of three years. In addition, Eni Norge has options to extend the agreement with three one-year periods.
"This is an important contract for us with an oil company that has great ambitions for its activities in Norway," said Helge Nyrønning, head of sales and marketing in Aker Solutions' geo business.
"We are currently experiencing significant growth in demand for our services on the Norwegian continental shelf, which remains a highly attractive offshore market. To be awarded long-term frame agreements like this demonstrates that we possess the expertise that is needed to support oil companies with their exploration and field development work," added Nyrønning.
Aker Solutions' sub-surface consultancy business delivers services through the whole subsurface value chain, from exploration to production. The unit comprises a team of 70 geologists, geophysicists and reservoir engineers. Its main fields of activity are geological and geophysical interpretation, petrophysics, reservoir modeling and simulation, well site geology as well as production technology and operations.
Aker Solutions' contract party is Aker Geo AS.
Operates 13 Offshore Rigs
- Egypt's Potential Gas Surplus Could Feed Global LNG Glut (Feb 20)
- Egypt With Eni to Fast-Track Zohr Gas Output, Minister Says (Jan 31)
- Statoil Quits Talks Over Stake In Mozambique Offshore Gas Block (Jan 29)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)