Gazprom Neft, Shell to Mull JV for Western Siberia Projects
MOSCOW (Dow Jones Newswires), June 17, 2011
Gazprom Neft, the oil arm of Gazprom, said Friday it has signed a cooperation agreement with Shell Exploration Company BV, a unit of U.K. energy giant Shell.
The companies will assess the potential of creating a joint venture to pursue projects in Western Siberia and areas both inside and outside of Russia, and to further develop cooperation between the two companies in upstream and downstream, the statement said.
Copyright (c) 2011 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- Ukraine And Russia Both Claim Victory In Gas Dispute (Dec 22)
- Gazprom to Splurge on EU Gas Pipe as US Weighs Penalties (Dec 19)
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
Company: Shell more info
Operates 29 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)