Lundin to Spin Bit in North Sea
Lundin has received consent to carry out exploration drilling of well 16/2-7 in the North Sea with the Bredford Dolphin mobile facility.
The well will be drilled in production license 501, approx. 167 kilometers west of Stavanger.
The well has the coordinates N 58º 46' 47.79'', E 02º 39' 16.34''. The water depth at the site is approx. 113 meters.
The activity has an estimated duration of 53 to 67 days, depending on whether the well is dry or if a discovery is made.
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Output At Lundin's Grieg Field Back To Normal After Forties Outage (Dec 27)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)