Farstad Shipping Snags 6 Contract Renewals from Woodside
Farstad Shipping has been awarded the following charter contracts:
AHTS Far Strait, AHTS Lady Caroline, PSV Far Spirit and PSV Lady Grace have all been extended for 365 days while AHTS Far Stream and PSV Far Swan have been extended for 180 days. All vessels are on charter with Woodside in Australia in support of their drilling and/or production operations.
In addition Esso Australia has exercised another 3 month option for PSV Lady Kari-Ann. The vessel will remain supporting Esso's offshore production operations in Bass Strait.
Total value of the contracts is approximately NOK 380 million.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Farstad Shipping more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Farstad Shipping Sells AHTS Lady Sandra (Sep 27)
- Farstad Consolidates Australian Ops in Perth, Cuts 35 Jobs (Sep 21)