Statoil Exercises Options in Surface Management Contract
Statoil has exercised options in the current framework agreement with AGR Field Operations for surface management services. The extension has an estimated total value of NOK 40 million over a period of 12 months. This contract has an estimated value of 300 million including remaining options.
AGR Field Operations will provide Surface Management services including AGR's proprietary SOLV™ concept to all Statoil on - offshore installations in Norway and on the Norwegian Continental shelf, a total of 44 installations.
Åge Landro, Executive Vice President of AGR Field Operations commented, "This extension will allow us to continue the current relationship between AGR Field Operations and Statoil all across their operations in the North Sea region. We see the extension as a confirmation from Statoil that our products and services are valuable in the effective management of their assets."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Exec: Statoil Has Room To Grow More In North Dakota's Bakken (Mar 06)
- Big Oil CEOs Appeal to Norway to Back Carbon Capture and Storage (Feb 15)
- Norwegian Police Investigate 2016 Hydrogen Leak At Statoil Refinery (Feb 09)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)