STEP Offshore to Deliver CRI System to Maersk Jackup
Aker Solutions' wholly-owned subsidiary STEP Offshore has won a contract to deliver an integrated cuttings re-injection (CRI) system to Maersk Drilling's jackup rig Maersk Reacher.
Aker Solutions and STEP Offshore will supply a complete system for slurrification and re-injection of drill cuttings. The state-of-the-art system enables next generation HSE performance and drilling efficiency. The scope of supply includes process equipment, control system, installation supervision, commissioning, offshore start-up assistance and training.
"We are very proud to be awarded this contract by Maersk Drilling and look forward to working with them on this project," said Pål Eriksen, President of STEP Offshore. "We believe STEP Offshore won this important contract due to our ability to meet Maersk Drillings tight time schedule and our superior technical solutions."
The CRI Unit will be delivered in 2Q 2011. The value of the contract is NOK 25 million.
- Maersk Oil CEO To Step Down After Total Takeover (Sep 27)
- Maersk Stands to Get Another $7.5 Billion for Energy Divestments (Aug 21)
- Fars News Agency: Maersk Sees Up To 140,000 Bpd Potential For Iran Field (Aug 01)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)