Apache Begins Gas Flow Offshore AU
Apache has commenced gas and condensate production at the Halyard-1 discovery well offshore Australia in permit WA-13-L.
Production from the well will transport to market via an existing pipeline to the East Spar field facilities and then onwards to Apache's Varanus Island processing and transportation hub.
Apache commented that development of the Spar field, located in adjacent license WA-4-R, is expected to follow in late 2012 as additional capacity becomes available at Varanus Island. The John Brookes platform controls both fields.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Santos Ltd. more info
- Santos Seen Luring More Bids After Rejecting $7.2 Billion Offer (Nov 16)
- Australia's Santos Steps Up Effort To Avert LNG Export Curb (Aug 30)
- Australia Plans LNG Export Limits to Help Ease Local Price Pain (Apr 27)