Marathon Halts Production Offshore Norway
Lundin Petroleum reported that production was halted from the Alvheim field and the Volund field, offshore Norway. The fields were shut down for 13 days in May due to unscheduled maintenance on the Alvheim FPSO.
Following preventative maintenance work on the vessel's fire prevention system, the fields have recommenced production. Marathon holds a 65% interest in the Alvheim field and serves as the operator. Norske ConocoPhillips AS has a 20% working interest and Lundin Norway AS has the remaining 15% interest.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Harvey's Wake Tempers Bullish Outlook for US Oil Output Growth (Sep 01)
- RoyalGate to Drill New Well in Equatorial Guinea's Block Z (Sep 25)
- ShaMaran Subsidiary to Contest TAQA Default Notice (Sep 21)
Company: Lundin Petroleum AB more info
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Output At Lundin's Grieg Field Back To Normal After Forties Outage (Dec 27)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)