Mustang Services Lassoed for Hess' Expansion at Tioga Facility
Mustang, a Wood Group company, has been awarded detailed design and procurement services by Hess Corporation for the expansion of its Tioga natural gas plant in the Bakken oil play in northwestern North Dakota. The project will expand the facility's capacity from approximately 110 MMSFD gas to 250 MMSCFD. The cryogenic gas plant will be designed for ethane recovery, full fractionation and sales of natural gas liquids (NGL).
Mustang Executive Vice President, A.J. Cortez, stated, "We are pleased that Hess has chosen Mustang to deliver our services for this significant onshore facility. We highly value our relationship with Hess and the fact that they look to us to provide both onshore and offshore oil and gas facilities."
Mustang has previously completed engineering design for Hess on their Elon/Okume project offshore West Africa, and all three facility expansions as part of Hess' ROZ/WBD project in west Texas and New Mexico, including the Seminole Gas Processing Plant. The Tioga project team is expected to peak at 150 personnel expending approximately 300,000 manhours. Engineering design services are expected to be completed in the 2nd quarter 2012.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- About 75,000 Bpd Of Gulf Oil Output Still Shut After Shell Fire (Nov 15)
- Hess Shares Fall After Fourth-Quarter Forecast Slashed (Oct 25)
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
Company: Wood Group more info
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)