NPD Gives Lundin Green Light for North Sea Drilling
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate has granted Lundin Norway a drilling permit for well 7120/2-3 S in the Barents Sea using the Transocean Leader semisub.
The well will be drilled in Production License 438 in a water depth of 1,024 feet (312 meters). Drilling should take about 56 to 71 days.
Lundin operates the license with a 25% interest; Petoro with 20%; RWE Dea Norge with 20%; Talisman Energy with 17.5%; and Marathon Petroleum with 17.5%.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)
Company: Lundin Petroleum AB more info
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Output At Lundin's Grieg Field Back To Normal After Forties Outage (Dec 27)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)