Delta Marine Technologies Inks Agency Agreement with Ampelmann
Delta Marine Technologies and its affiliates announced the signing of an Agency Agreement with Ampelmann Operations BV of The Netherlands as sole agent throughout much of the Western Hemisphere excluding Brazil for the rental and hire of the Ampelmann Offshore Access System.
This system is designed to address the requirement for personnel transfer in the offshore environment where active compensation of wave-induced vessel motions of marine vessels brings safety and efficiency to new levels of performance unmatched by the more conventional conveyances currently employed in the offshore energy industries of Oil and Gas, Wind and Wave Power.
Future applications for the Ampelmann system include but are not limited to the following:
- Floatel accommodation support
- Offshore hook-up and commissioning
- Platform decommissioning
- Platform jacket installations
- Brownfield re-development
- Production operations for unmanned facilities
- Ship-to-Ship personnel transfer
- Wind Energy installation projects
- Wave Energy installation projects