FMC Technologies Scores Gig for Hibernia Southern Extension Proj.
Hibernia Management and Development Company awarded FMC Technologies a contract to manufacture and supply subsea systems for the Hibernia Southern Extension project.
FMC's scope of supply includes provision for up to six subsea injection trees and wellheads, one manifold and associated control systems. Deliveries will commence in the second quarter of 2013.
The project is an expansion of the Hibernia field, located on the Grand Banks, nearly 200 miles (315 kilometers) southeast of St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador. The Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Offshore Petroleum Board estimates that the field contains nearly 220 million barrels of recoverable oil.
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- ExxonMobil to Lead Construction, Ops of Mozambique LNG Facilities (Dec 13)
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)