Rosneft, Lukoil Agree to Joint Offshore-Exploration Deal
MOSCOW (Dow Jones Newswires), Apr. 21, 2011
Rosneft and the country's biggest private oil producer, Lukoil, on Thursday signed a long-term cooperation deal that includes offshore exploration in Russian Arctic waters.
The two companies agreed to work together on "geological exploration in the license areas of Rosneft on Russia's shelf and development of fields already discovered," Lukoil and Rosneft said in a joint statement.
Copyright (c) 2011 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- Romania Closes One Case Against Russia's Lukoil, Related Trial Still On (Nov 17)
- Transneft: Oil Supplies to Lukoil's Norsi Refinery Suspended Due to Fire (Oct 05)
- Russia's Lukoil Eyes Decade Of Oil Output Growth (Sep 20)
Company: Rosneft more info
- Russia's Rosneft, In U-Turn, Plans To Bid For Alrosa's Gas Assets (Dec 29)
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
- Russia's Rosneft Signs Oil Supply Deal With Greece's Motor Oil (Nov 20)